Here is a touch of my wisdom… to make a difference in the tapestry of life.
IN BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT
AS TO BEING WHO WE ARE:
The sensory 'mind-body' is a spontaneous psychophysical expression fashioned by 'subjective attitude'⏤colored and conditioned by the ever-looming 'three fires of self-perpetuation' or 'the evil out-flowings', while 'self-ignorance persists, as described herein:
- passion/lustful greed (attraction to that which is self-serving)
- aversion/aggression (detraction from what is not self-serving)
- delusion/fundamental ignorance (remaining in denial of the TRUTH⏤of the all-transcendent principle of 'selflessness')
Again, as to being 'who we are' is the very evolving consciousness of bundled-up memories or 'habit energies', cumulatively known as the EGO, assuming 'the notion of a self' and its 'belongings'⏤by way of body, property and abode.
- of resistance, symbolized by the earth element (as solidity/rigidity⏤of relative hardness or softness)
- of cohesion, symbolized by the water element (as fluidity/malleability⏤of relative viscosity as 'flowing or pasting')
- of transmutation, symbolized by the fire element (as warmth⏤of relative temperature⏤of hotness or coldness)
- of motion, symbolized by the air element (as motility or movement⏤of relative expansion or contraction
Secondly, it is a constitution of substances⏤by way of organic and inorganic matter⏤infinitely conditioned by our thoughts and emotions as a complex network of biophysical charges and biochemical processes. Essentially, it is a perpetually transient metabolic expression of our thoughts⏤as cellular systems and processes.
From a cosmic purview, it is an electromagnetic symphony of psychophysical vibrations and harmonics bio-rhythmically aligned as 'personality' and 'universality'. There is an underlying symmetry that exists between the two⏤as 'EGO', (the subject or 'the inner') and 'its instrumental WORLD (the object', or 'the outer'). The objective world of 'multiplicity and diversity' is, in fact, the macrocosmic operating field of sensory consciousness. Thus, if there was no 'self' or 'subject', there exists no object, called world!
- Edible food
- Five-sense impressions
The desire or aspiration to transform oneself—from darkness to brilliance—is a noble path to undertake, and a realizable truth. When such a virtuous aspiration finds inward realization, a shift in our personal attention becomes self-evident in regard to all things. Very spontaneously, therefore, the quality of the outer world becomes a mere projection of the inner world; essentially, the 'outer' will only be reflective of the conceptual and emotional clarity or clutter/confusion that looms 'within'. From this vantage point, it is reasonable to say that entire societies have the potential to be transformed 'little by little', if and when the inner world has been discerned and looked upon with deep respect. Above all, the very apparent emerging attitude—colored and conditioned by 'the inner taste of being'—sets the pace for all 'outer states of being'
Let us look deeply to nourish the trinity of our very 'being'—in body, mind, and spirit—with the four aforementioned quintessential nutriments.
Let me walk you along the path of peace and grace. Humanity cries out loud for help.