Here is a touch of my wisdom... to make a difference in the tapestry of life.
Governed by Three Cosmic Principles
The Ethical/Moral Principle
The Ontological Principle
The Soteriological Principle
- It is a process of perpetuation under the principal of conditionality
- It is regulated by different orders of causation - layered and tiered in such a manner that higher orders of causation may exercise dominion over the lower ones.
- The order of volition - kamma - that governs the process of perpetuation (rebirth) is a higher order of causation beyond the range of investigation by ordinary empirical means; it intersects with the the lower orders of physical biological causation bending their energies towards the fulfillment of its own potential.
- Interwoven with the vast complex web of conditionality, our deeds produce their consequences just as naturally as seeds in a field, bringing forth their blossoms and fruits.
- Consciousness and world co-exist in a relationship of mutual creation; no consciousness arises without a body as a physical support and world as its sphere of cognition; by the same token, no physical organism and world as its sphere of cognition arises without some type of consciousness to constitute them. Neither mind, nor matter, can be regarded as the precedent.
- Mind, however, is the forerunner in terms of mental activity (as volitional stock) that steers the stream of perpetuation - called consciousness - from a past to a future.
- As distinguishing features and faculties, a stream of evanescent acts of consciousness made of evanescent units are fused into a unified whole by means of causal relations between all the occasions of consciousness in any individual continuum. Each occasion of consciousness inherits (at a deeper level) from its predecessor, the entire volitional legacy of that particular stream.
- Every volitional deed leaves behind a subtle imprint upon the onward flowing stream of consciousness. This is seed that will bear the fruit of its potential that matches its ethical/moral quality. The volitional seeds in the mental continuum remains dormant or latent until cooperative conditions arise. The order of the cosmos generates the realm of consciousness that provides the field for the fruition of its potential.
- At the deepest level, all individual streams of consciousness are integrated into a single all-embracing matrix that emanates the sum quality of accumulations of all living beings as they intersect criss-crossing, overlapping and merging. Ignorance and craving, the twin roots of perpetuation - through successive modes of formation and dissolution - will propel the streams of consciousness as seeds and fruits in realm and form.
- There are five spiritual qualities to be attained: faith, energy, mindfulness, concentration, and wisdom.
- The four celestial abodes of loving kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, and equanimity define the path of purity towards the eventual liberation from all conditioned being.