Hello, My Parent Friends of the Web!
Here is a touch of wisdom... to make a difference in the tapestry of life.
What is truth?
Truth is none other than transience and dynamism in the guise of activity.
It is a given situation or circumstance matched with - time and place appropriate - purposeful function in reverence to all of being.
Truth is the wisdom of service alone.
Let me walk you along the path of peace and grace. Humanity cries out loud for help.
Here is an opportunity for parents to be awakened and humbled by compassion. The child waits eagerly to follow the footsteps that you fashion. Ultimately, wisdom speaks solemnly: 'Tomorrow's Humanity is about Today's Child...Following the Footsteps of the Parent.' Please find links to special presentations in aid of children's integrated learning and exploration on the 'home' page.
INTEGRATED LEARNING PRINCIPLES
- WELCOME, DEAR PARENTS AND FRIENDS OF THE WORLD WEB!
- TOMORROW'S HUMANITY IS ABOUT TODAY'S CHILD FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE PARENT!
- A PEACEFUL REMINDER—OLDER POSTS ON THIS BLOG ARE GEMS OF REFLECTION
- A LIFETIME OF KNOWLEDGE, PRACTICE, AND WISDOM, ENCAPSULATED IN BOOKS
- THE VOICE OF THE UNIVERSAL CHILD
Monday, August 24, 2009
Truth is the Wisdom of Service to All Beings and Forms
Posted by Nelunika Gunawardena~Rajapakse at 9:42 AM
Labels: Truth is Transience
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (38)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ▼ 2009 (19)
Post a Comment