INTEGRATED LEARNING PRINCIPLES
- Welcome, Dear Parents and Friends of the World Web!
- Tomorrow's Humanity is About Today's Child Following the Footsteps of the Parent!
- A PEACEFUL REMINDER—OLDER POSTS ON THIS BLOG ARE GEMS OF REFLECTION
- COMPASSIONATE ENGAGED PARENTING AS 'A HELP TO LIFE'
- A LIFETIME OF KNOWLEDGE, PRACTICE, AND WISDOM, ENCAPSULATED IN BOOKS
Monday, June 4, 2012
This is a precious moment—still and infinite!
Hello, Dear Parent Friends of the Web!
Here is a touch of my wisdom... to make a difference in the tapestry of life.
Each moment is the universe; the universe is in me!
1. Each moment is a fresh breath of opportunity.
2. Each moment is an opportunity for change.
3. Each moment is a moment of transition.
4. Each moment is a precious gift in time.
5. Each moment is a moment never to lose—there is no time to lose!
6. Each moment is an uncolored breath of peace.
7. Each moment is a moment never to fall apart.
8. Each moment is a moment to adopt a clean attitude.
9. Each moment is a moment to be fulfilled with humility.
10. Each moment is a moment to experience grace.
11. Each moment is a moment to be filled with respect.
12. Each moment is a moment to exude beauty—both inner and outer.
13. Each moment is a moment to emanate unconditional LOVE.
14. Each moment is a moment to be unconditionally kind.
15. Each moment is a moment to bring equilibrium to the mind-body-spirit.
16. Each moment is a moment to be full, for your sake, and to be useful, to all others.
17. Each moment is a moment to be aware of time, place, and purpose.
18. Each moment is a moment to match opportunity with its appropriate function.
19. Each moment is a moment to hold gratitude for all who cross your path, in one way or another.
20. Each moment is a moment to radiate your warm-heartedness.
21. Each moment is ‘the here’ and ‘the now’ within the vast scheme of global interdependence.
22. Each moment is a depiction of infinite unity and diversity, as one tapestry, called ‘the cosmos’.
23. Each moment is a still frame of mind, as universe.
24. Each moment is the gift of ‘pure presence’ as mind itself.
25. Each moment contains the past and the future.
26. Each moment severs the past from the future.
27. Each moment—as the field of all possibilities—is a moment to be enjoyed with the freedom of our human spirit.
28. Each moment is the natural abode for loving kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, and equanimity.
Each moment, in an ultimate sense, is a moment to emanate the wisdom of spaciousness and the brilliance of compassion.
May you treasure this gift from my heart.
May you temper your body-mind-spirit with the aforementioned kind thoughts.
May you grow to be fulfilled, and to be accomplished, while remaining in service to others.
Let me walk you along the path of peace and grace. Humanity cries out loud for help.
Posted by Nelunika Gunawardena~Rajapakse at 6:14 PM
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (38)
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (31)